Atmel – LED Ballast Wireless Control
- Low Power Wireless Lighting Control for Retrofit LED Ballast.
- Wireless Interface support for both Access Point and Station Mode
- Complete hardware and firmware development for low power LED Ballast over WIFI Interface
- WIFI shall support Station as well as Access point mode.
- LED Ballast Wireless module shall have ability to create its own Access point network.
- Individual Channel Peak Current Control to save maximum power.
- COAP Server Porting on Wireless Module.
- Embedded Web Server porting on Wireless LED Ballast Controller.
- Device Discovery Support.
- Web Browser Based Ballast Parameter Control
- Porting COAP Server on low power and memory footprint device.
- Using Nontraditional way of asynchronous socket communication for ballast led control.
- Multiple access and control of led ballast from different users.
- Ported COAP Server Successfully with lot of customization to use low memory footprint.
- Complete Android App development to control individual channel of ballast based on COAP client.
- Multiple Lighting Device Support.
- Dashboard for device parameters and device status.