Ethernet Audio-Video Bridge Stack- Automotive
Designed and Implemented end to end solution for Ethernet Audio-Video Bridge Stack- Automotive.
- Kernel module development for achieving timing and synchronization between the audio sink and sources for the infotainment system.
- BSP Development using BuildRoot
- Ensuring audio packets being received and processed within 1.33msec to achieve audio synchronization using Media Clock.
- Audio Frame synchronization module.
- IEEE 802.1AS gPTP protocol stack development.
- IEEE 1722 AVTP protocol stack development.
- Audio-Video Transport later implementation and Enhancement on Renesas platform.
- Timing and Synchronization module development using gptp.